10 YEAR OdayCARE
updated on 1/1/2021
What is Covered by 10 Year OdayCARE?
- The Handle of the Electric Toothbrush. The Warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship in the handle under normal use.
How Long is the OdayCARE?
- Ten (10) Year from the documented date of purchase.
What is include in the OdayCARE?
- During the first 360 days of documented purchase date, we will repair or replace the products that are defective in either materials or workmanship (parts, labor and delivery back to the customer at our expense)
- During the 10-year OdayCARE, we will repair or replace the products that is defective in either materials or workmanship (parts and labor at our expense, processing and all shipping at customer’s expense). Processing and return shipping fees are assessed at $15.
What is NOT covered by Warranty?
- Any problem with the product that is caused by abuse, misuse, operation contrary to or inconsistent with the product manual, or an act of god (such us lightning, flood, fire, tornado, etc.) is not covered.
- Warranty voided if our inspection finds that the product has been altered, modified, damaged, disassembled, repaired or attempted to be repaired.
- Warranty voided: not original owner, bought from un-authorized retailer, dealer or distributor.
- Indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (any financial loss or personal injuries) are not covered. IN NO EVENT will our liability to customer exceed the purchase price actually paid by the customer.
Please complete the form below to register your order for 10 YEAR OdayCARE, registration should be done within 30 days of delivery. After registration, you can use phone number to request for OdayCARE in the future
Failure to register OdayCARE will exclude you from receiving OdayCARE benefits unless required otherwise by local, state or federal laws.